Friday, June 5, 2009

I got two new ARC's in the mail this week and I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Excited freak out, not bad freak out.

I can't wait to get started on them, cause they both look fabulous :-)

First, Bloomsbury sent me "The Actor and the Housewife" by Shannon Hale. For more info you can visit the author's website here.
Then the second book I recieved yesterday was through GoodReads.com, "I Apologize" by Bradley Booth. And the cherry on top? The author autographed the inside with a sweet note :-) I have a strong feeling this one is going to rock my world. For more info, you can click here.

I can tell already, this is going to be an AWESOME summer! Ok gotta run, I have some serious reading to do!!

4 comments:

Janssen said...

You're so lucky!

I can't wait to read the Actor and the Housewife. I'm looking forward to your review! :)

Anonymous said...

This could not have worked out better for you. You read, keep track of you thoughts and share them (which you would do anyways because you are just like daddy : ) and they send you free books. I bet when you were a little girl reading on your bed that you had no idea your life was going to work out this well! : ) Love you.

Brandie said...

I am dying to real I Apologize and can't wait to see what you think of it! Nothing is more exciting then getting new books!!

Stephanie said...

The Actor and the Housewife sounds so good!! Happy reading!