Friday, July 25, 2008
I've discovered the book-blogging community does these regular posts on Fridays called "Friday Fill-Ins". Here's my attempt at completing one!
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
2. If you're good at something, then be willing to teach others.
3. Why so blue?
4. Something is out there, it's freaking me out.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "Hanging With Grandma Scribbles."
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see the ghetto apartments that I'm praying will eventually be torn down.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner out with the girls at Wild Ginger, tomorrow my plans include completing my Daring Bakers Challenge, hanging with my hubby and cleaning the house and Sunday, I want to catch up on two weeks of Dancing with the Stars and read!!