Friday, September 19, 2008

Some gas would do us all some good!


1. There is no need to freak out about the gas shortage!


2. Where in the heck did the gas go?


3. Sitting in line at lunch waiting to fill my tank up is all I managed to do.


4. Prospects for finding alternative transportation is in the works.


5. Not enough gas in the whole state of Tennessee is the message.


6. Simplicity and tranquility are absent at the present moment, folks are downright freaking out.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to my husband finding some gas without being harmed by a desperate thug or redneck, tomorrow my plans include picking my mother-in-law up from the airport and Sunday, I want to relax with the fam over BBQ pork sandwiches and baseball! (I ran out of gas on those last two blanks - haa haa! Pun intended!)

No comments: