It's a laid back challenge that allows me to make out a list however long I like with the books that I would like to read between now and December 20th!
So here's my list:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
I Apologize by Bradley Booth
4. The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman
5. The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
6. The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond
7. The Shack by William P. Young
8. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
9. Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
10. Mrs. Kimble by Jennifer Haigh
11. The Widow's War by Sally Gunning
12. Matrimony by Joshua Henkin
13. The Girls by Lori Lansens'
14. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
15. True Colors by Kristin Hannah
16. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
17. The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
With a 3 day camping trip coming up next month, plus the Dewey Read-a-Thon and a Fall Reading Weekend with the girls in November, I'm hoping I have plenty of opportunities for getting some quality reading in!