Friday, September 18, 2009

Why the heck not?

It's that time of year we like to call BBAW, (or Book Blogger Appreciation Week) and I came across this fun little ABC meme-diddy and felt like giving it a shot. Why the heck not right?

Sooo here's a few personal tidbits about myself so you could get to know me a little better!

Available or single? Married for 3 1/2 blessed years now!

Best Friend? My husband. And my sisters. And my friends Tina, Jessica, Suzanne, Julie, Alicia, Amy, Ida....I really could go on and on. I can't pick just one.

Cake or Pie? Bolth. (No spelling error, that's how I say it :-) )

Drink of choice? Coffee or G2. I drink a lot of bolth. (ha! there it is again!)

Essential item for every day use? Q-Tips. I'm obsessed with them.

Favorite color? Greys, blacks & whites.

Google? Of course.

Hometown? Kenmore, WA

Indulgences? McKay's Books, Chocolate, Shipley's Donuts, sleeping in :-)

January or February? January. It's our wedding anniversary and the anniversary of the day we met.

Kids and their names? Wouldn't you like to know? Too many name stealers out there, sorry.

Life is incomplete without…? My man.

Marriage date? January 14, 2006 (1-14-06! We used to say that when we were engaged all the time! "Want to make out?" "1-14-06!"

Number of siblings? 2 Fabulous Sisters, Kristin & Katrina.

Oranges or apples? Apples.

Phobias and fears? Anything creepy-crawly. Roller Coasters. Puking. Expired Foods. Losing someone I love.

Quote for the day? My friend Julie sent me this today - "Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work." - William Arthur Ward

Reason to smile? It's Friday.

Season? Fall!

Tag 3 people: Yeah no.

Unknown fact about me? Well then where would the mystery be?

Vegetable you hate? Cauliflower

Worst habit? Biting my nails.

X-rays you’ve had? My hand and my chest.

Your fave food? Desserts.

Zodiac sign? Taurus

If you decide to "play," just leave a comment with a link to your ABCs!

2 comments:

Julie P. said...

I love this meme! I used to live in Norther VA and loved visiting McKay's books!

Brandie said...

I like the 'bolth' :) Great way to get to know ya!